Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another publication for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, Open Office (Libre Office, Open Office, etc.) or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The submission of an article must include a properly completed and signed License to Publish. You can download the license in the Information part of the website.
The names, other personal data and data associated with this article will solely be used by this journal for the journal publishing activity purposes and will not be transferred to third parties following the GDPR rules and Personal Data Protection Law.